Friday, April 11, 2008

Gig heavy weekend

if only i had the money and the time, so many gigs and so little free time.
LAst nigh i missed out on Holy Fuck in whelans and Simian Mobile Disco DJ set in spy(although i did catch part of it on phantom).
Saturday night see's the very interesting Ting Tings from Salford, Manchester playing in Whelans, id love to go but i have luckily landed a ticket to the Budrising Street Party @ Georges Dock With The Streets & Mixmaster Mike. All in all if I was loaded and had the time it would be an immesly hectic weekend, but with only once gig to look forward too its still an exciting weekend.
Presently im attempting to finish an assignment, with little success as my thoughts drift to heading home early, and possibly picking up The Kills - Midnight Boom. I saw it going for €15, on vinyl, in Tower & I could see myself acquiring it pretty soon.
The Weekend Starts Now.

No comments: