Sunday, April 6, 2008

Apple Vs Individuality

For those of you who know me, you may know that im not a massive fan of Mac, Apple Computers, whatever you want to call them.

Ipods everyone has them because they're pretty pure and simple, they may have gotten there first but does not by any means make them the best, my main distaste with them is Itunes, a horribly designed program that begers belief at the best of times.

Those rumors of being virus free is all Lies too, they're aren't as many viruses designed for macs but that also means there aren't as many anti-viruses, and the viruses are increasing quickly.

They Sued The Beatles For Christ's Sake & won which is even fucking worse.

This piece may not be the most-impartial but I don't really care, im getting my opinion out there and letting you all know.

P.S. I am in no way claiming that microsoft is excellent.

No comments: